develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from December 2016

Module name advice

From:
Diab Jerius
Date:
December 27, 2016 04:33
Subject:
Module name advice
Message ID:
CADpyd5CaAdEEVqVowrXpDmH7tKjbtA4-JysVxtHvVgx0nv50uw@mail.gmail.com
Howdy!

I'm working on a module (a role) which is the basis for simple ad-hoc
"networks", where each node is an object consuming the role.  The role
uses Beam::Emitter to provide a publish/subscribe mechanism for
broadcasting events, but emitters can publish directly to individual
subscribers.  The role provides for nodes to recieve subscription and
unsubscription events.

The module is available for public view here:

https://metacpan.org/release/DJERIUS/Net-Object-Peer-0.02-TRIAL

and

https://github.com/djerius/Net-Object-Peer

I've tentatively called it Net::Object::Peer, but I really dislike that name.

I would welcome any suggestions!

Thanks!

Diab