develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from December 2016

Bio-Graphics issues

From:
Fields, Christopher J
Date:
December 16, 2016 05:26
Subject:
Bio-Graphics issues
Message ID:
3629EC9C-303F-4E71-9F07-36D16AEB7DEB@illinois.edu
I have co-maint on the Bio-Graphics distribution with Lincoln Stein (LDS).  I just tried releasing a simple point update to Bio-Graphics for dependency issues, but the distribution has several modules that appear to be unauthorized (even though I am listed as a co-maintainer of those).  Any idea why?

https://metacpan.org/release/CJFIELDS/Bio-Graphics-2.40

I did get an email about failed indexing of some of the modules but these seem to be primarily from modules having no versions (the dist as currently set up gets the version from the Bio::Graphics module).  But there isn’t any congruence with the failed modules and those showing as unauthorized in the above link.

Thanks,

chris