develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from November 2016

Re: rt.cpan.org keeps logging me out.

From:
Shlomi Fish
Date:
Re: rt.cpan.org keeps logging me out.
Message ID:
CANy4znXG3HnAng73ypkwTBF1+mFwD8OC7Z2G7kNLSUwJR5CxKg@mail.gmail.com
Dear rt-cpan-admin

On Sat, Feb 27, 2016 at 1:00 PM, Shlomi Fish <shlomif@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear sirs and madams,
>
> thanks for maintaining http://rt.cpan.org/ .
>
> There is, however, a long-standing problem with it that the site keeps
> logging me out (usually after I close my browser), and I keep having to
> login again. This makes it frustrating to use rt.cpan.org. Please fix it
> as soon as possible.
>
> Regards,
>
> -- Shlomi Fish

I have sent this message roughly 9 months ago and have not received a
reply, an acknowledgment or a bounce. The problem still happens for me on
firefox-45.5.0-1.mga6 (ESR) on Mageia Linux x86-64 v6 . Please reply as
soon as possible.

Regards,

-- Shlomi Fish

> --

Shlomi Fish http://www.shlomifish.org/

You can never truly appreciate The Gilmore Girls until you've watched it in
the original Klingon.