develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from November 2016

Please provide me with COMAINT onhttps://metacpan.org/pod/Dist::Zilla::Plugin::VersionFromModule

From:
Shlomi Fish
Date:
November 8, 2016 10:07
Subject:
Please provide me with COMAINT onhttps://metacpan.org/pod/Dist::Zilla::Plugin::VersionFromModule
Message ID:
20161108120729.717b3af3@telaviv1.shlomifish.org
Dear sirs and madams,

currently https://metacpan.org/pod/Dist::Zilla::Plugin::VersionFromModule is
part of https://metacpan.org/release/Dist-Zilla-Plugins-CJM (why?) which is
failing its tests, see:

* https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=116902

* https://travis-ci.org/thewml/latemp/builds/174060016

There hasn't been a release for it for over a year (though the author was
active this year in a different CPAN distribution). Please provide me (=
SHLOMIF) with COMAINT For that namespace (= D-Z-P-VersionFromModule) so I can
upload a new version to CPAN for it, separately from the rest of the
Plugins-CJM bundle.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish