develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from October 2016

Fwd: PDLx::Mask - search.cpan.org uses README.pod instead oflib/PDLx/Mask.pm

From:
Diab Jerius
Date:
October 28, 2016 18:25
Fwd: PDLx::Mask - search.cpan.org uses README.pod instead oflib/PDLx/Mask.pm
Message ID:
CADpyd5AucwJuHOoKwh-yCK-RB6bEmpV1vvfsbXbpt5-oeG6MuA@mail.gmail.com
I'm generating the README and README.md from README.pod, and I'd like
to keep all of the source together in the distribution uploaded to
CPAN.  I'll rename it to something unpod-like.