develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from October 2016

PDLx::Mask - search.cpan.org uses README.pod instead oflib/PDLx/Mask.pm

From:
Diab Jerius
Date:
October 26, 2016 22:15
PDLx::Mask - search.cpan.org uses README.pod instead oflib/PDLx/Mask.pm
Message ID:
CADpyd5BpW9iRqgznO1FKqHZ-tg1JiQKug0uciXFbjdCN56vNbg@mail.gmail.com
Howdy,

The PDLx-Mask distribution has a README.pod file at the top level, as
well as actual module documentation in lib/PDLx/Mask.pm.

On the module's main page:

  http://search.cpan.org/~djerius/PDLx-Mask-0.01/

The PDLx::Mask link goes to README.pod, not to lib/PDLx/Mask.pm

That's not quite what I expected, while this

  https://metacpan.org/pod/PDLx::Mask

is.

Should I not be uploading the README.pod file? I use that to
generate README and README.md.

Thanks,

Diab