develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from December 2011

Looking for nightcat (LINC)

From:
Neil Bowers
Date:
December 13, 2011 11:07
Subject:
Looking for nightcat (LINC)
Message ID:
86ED97CD-9906-4EA9-B6FC-79B17930B5C0@bowers.com
Hi,

Does anyone have contact details, or even know the name of Nightcat (PAUSE id LINC)?
(S)he has three dists on CPAN, including HTTP::Client. I've fixed a number of bugs in HTTP::Client,
and mailed the address registered with PAUSE, but that results in a bounce (no such mailbox).

None of the dists give Nightcat's name, so I'm drawing a blank on tracking him/her down.
I've emailed postmaster at his registered address, to see if they can give me a forwarding address.

PAUSE admins: if that turns up nothing, I'll ask for co-maint.

Neil