develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from December 2011

Re: The CPAN Morass

From:
Linda W
Date:
Re: The CPAN Morass
Message ID:
4EDD68A5.2020800@tlinx.org

David Cantrell wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 05, 2011 at 09:42:30AM -0800, Linda W wrote:
>
>> David Cantrell joked:

> " liar liar pants on fire "
>
> That's not what you wrote.  Nor is it what I quoted.

----
    The use of  brackets is a commonly used for editorial insertions or
corrections.
If you wanna play games and continue to quote something I already
admitted to
remembering as true, feel free, to continue to quote something I have
said was
wrong.  As for lying:...

> In the sense that I have no interest in playing stupid games with a
> liar, and have run out of the patience to decode your barely-coherent
> ramblings, yes, I would far prefer to have a serious discussion.

===
   Lying indicates intent to deceive.   As i had already corrected this,
and you
continue to repeat it, who is attempting deceit? Or did you really not
see my response
to N.Clark?