develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from December 2011

Re: The CPAN Morass

From:
David Cantrell
Date:
Re: The CPAN Morass
Message ID:
20111205180356.GA24885@bytemark.barnyard.co.uk
On Mon, Dec 05, 2011 at 09:42:30AM -0800, Linda W wrote:
> David Cantrell joked:
> >On Fri, Dec 02, 2011 at 10:21:32PM -0800, Linda W wrote:
> >>[[ What compiler on unix-- where perl was born

" liar liar pants on fire "

That's not what you wrote.  Nor is it what I quoted.

> Or would you like to get serious?

In the sense that I have no interest in playing stupid games with a
liar, and have run out of the patience to decode your barely-coherent
ramblings, yes, I would far prefer to have a serious discussion.

Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity
    -- Hanlon's Razor

Stupidity maintained long enough is a form of malice
    -- Richard Bos's corollary