Re: The CPAN Covenant

From:
yanick
Date:
Re: The CPAN Covenant
Message ID:
20111118161724.GA9021@gilgamesh.babyl.dyndns.org
On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 02:06:54PM +0100, "Burak G?rsoy" wrote:
> I think something like this must be standalone like Software::License.
> Attaching it to Dist::Zilla limits the audience heavily.

	Very good point. I'll extract the
pledge wording itself to a separate distribution (CPAN::Covenant,
CPAN::AuthorPledge, CPAN::Pledge?).  I'll probably keep'em in
the same repo until the namespaces stabilize, and then split
and tidy them.

	I'll also be away from computers till Monday, so
if anybody else feels like forking and start playing,
they're welcome to do so. :-)

Joy,
`/anick