Re: The module authors pledge

From:
Bill Ward
Date:
Re: The module authors pledge
Message ID:
CAKGT8WpdPuAHyRyOdBTjDX+MdpL21M1+sTQLa_6Vbfzu0mSQzA@mail.gmail.com
I think the "Should I die" (though I think "in the event of my death" would
be better) can only really work if a family member replies to the email
saying that the maintainer has passed away, which isn't too likely but
could happen. Since those time limits would expire eventually anyway, it's
probably not necessary except that it speeds up the process---*if* you get
confirmation of death.

--
Check out my LEGO blog at http://www.brickpile.com
Follow/friend me: facebook.com/billward • flickr.com/photos/billward •