Re: The module authors pledge

From:
Lars =?UTF-8?B?RMmq4bSH4bSE4bSL4bSP4bShIOi/quaLieaWrw==?=
Date:
Re: The module authors pledge
Message ID:
20111110133229.6e0c9d76@cpan.org
> I've been having the same idea. I'd say the right place is a clearly
> named file your CPAN home dir, preferably something explicit and
> standardized about when you're ok with it and when not.
Metadata can already be attached to distributions in an extensible
fashion. It's really about the code, not the author/maintainer - one
can have different opinions on/policies for different distros.

Ref: CPAN meta spec, channel #toolchain, cpan-workers mailing list