Re: The module authors pledge

From:
David Precious
Date:
Re: The module authors pledge
Message ID:
201111101027.56569.davidp@preshweb.co.uk
On Thursday 10 November 2011 09:50:08 Shmuel Fomberg wrote:
> I am against the 'if I die' part. As we are all communication over the net,
> it is very difficult to know why a person have stopped responding.
> And it make the statement a bit scary.

Hmm - if it's someone reasonably well known in the community, there's a good
chance that someone would know that they'd died.  (If nobody knew for sure,
the timeouts in the statements Neil proposed would still turn over control
after a while anyway.)

I'd be happy for my code to be taken over if I've died.

We're looking at our own version of the Organ Donor Register here - Code Donor
Register (CDR)? ;)