Text::MediawikiFormat Problems.

From:
Shlomi Fish
Date:
Text::MediawikiFormat Problems.
Message ID:
20111106135543.418a4ac6@lap.shlomifish.org
Hi Derek,

thanks for Text::MediawikiFormat and your other CPAN work.

I've ran into the following problems when trying to use Text::MediawikiFormat :

1. It generates non-valid XHTML/HTML with <a name="..." tags etc. instead of
id="..." attributes. HTML tidy does not help much with it. I'd like to fix it.

2. On http://metacpan.org/module/Text::MediawikiFormat you say that it can
also generate XML and DocBook, but it does not specify how to do that exactly.

3. There are several active bugs in
https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Dist/Display.html?Name=Text-MediawikiFormat . Why haven't they been resolved yet?

4. There hasn't been a release from you to CPAN since 2008.

If necessary, then I volunteer to help maintain Text::MediawikiFormat , but I
would prefer some guidance and approval from you.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish