Looking for Sean Burke

From:
Neil Bowers
Date:
November 4, 2011 05:44
Subject:
Looking for Sean Burke
Message ID:
DDB3315E-CF54-4827-99EE-3DD9CE481052@bowers.com
Hi,

Is anyone in contact with Sean Burke, or know how I could get in touch with him?

I'd like to get (co-)maintainer status on Lingua::EN::Numbers, so I can release some bug
fixes. It's the best overall module for spelling out numbers in English, but has a number of
issues, including one bug I'd like to release the fix for. There hasn't been a release since
Jan 2005, or any release from Sean, in fact.

I've tried contacting him a number of times, using sburke@cpan.org, and via interglacial.com,
but that has gone dark.

thanks,
Neil