develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from December 2005

Re: New module: FLV file parsing

From:
A. Pagaltzis
Date:
Re: New module: FLV file parsing
Message ID:
20051202224547.GJ2824@klangraum
* Smylers <Smylers@stripey.com> [2005-12-02 22:10]:
> Eric Wilhelm writes:
> > I'm working on CAD::DXF for now,
>
> "Cad" is a well-known acronym.  I have no use for anything
> cad-related in my life at the moment, so I know that I can
> safely ignore that module.  But as it happens, referring to DXF
> in the context of cad is enough to prompt me into recollecting
> that .dxf is an AutoCad file extension.

Are we reinventing MIME types now? Let’s just stick with

    Process::video::x_flv
    Process::application::x_shockwave_flash
    Process::image::x_dxf
    Process::audio::mpeg
    Process::image::png
    Process::text::html

please.

Regards,
--
#Aristotle
*AUTOLOAD=*_;sub _{s/(.*)::(.*)/print$2,(",$\/"," ")[defined wantarray]/e;$1};