develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from December 2005

Re: FF:: namespace (was: New module: FLV file parsing)

From:
Austin Schutz
Date:
Re: FF:: namespace (was: New module: FLV file parsing)
Message ID:
20051202214224.GN7172@gblx.net
On Fri, Dec 02, 2005 at 03:31:48PM -0600, David Nicol wrote:
> On 12/2/05, Austin Schutz <tex@off.org> wrote:
>
> >         As long as the name isn't taken and it has some amount of logic, I
> > doubt the name of a module makes any practical difference any more. It seems
> > like the days of poring over proper module names should come to an end.
> >
> >         *shrug* Just a thought.
> >
> >         Austin
>
> hmmm.... maybe I'll do like Jonothan Borofsky
> (http://www.borofsky.com/numbers.htm) and just number my modules from
> now on

	I think the interpreter might complain about that a bit-

use 22;

Perl v22.0.0 required (did you mean v22.000?)--this is only v5.8.6, stopped at -e line 1.

	:-)

	Austin