develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from December 2005

Re: FF:: namespace (was: New module: FLV file parsing)

From:
David Nicol
Date:
Re: FF:: namespace (was: New module: FLV file parsing)
Message ID:
934f64a20512021331h5a750362q5ce8b0fbb84092e@mail.gmail.com
On 12/2/05, Austin Schutz <tex@off.org> wrote:

>         As long as the name isn't taken and it has some amount of logic, I
> doubt the name of a module makes any practical difference any more. It seems
> like the days of poring over proper module names should come to an end.
>
>         *shrug* Just a thought.
>
>         Austin

hmmm.... maybe I'll do like Jonothan Borofsky
(http://www.borofsky.com/numbers.htm) and just number my modules from
now on

--
David L Nicol
Which is better, to burn out or to fade away?  Refer to authorities from