develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from November 2005

Re: New module: FLV file parsing

From:
David Nicol
Date:
Re: New module: FLV file parsing
Message ID:
934f64a20511301418j4918e9eakdf27c6b885e3a155@mail.gmail.com
isn't there a multimedia name space?  name spaces per-product
that is being supported make sense --- Flash::parseFLV perhaps?

--
David L Nicol
Which is better, to burn out or to fade away?  Refer to authorities from