develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from October 2005

Name for module to construct URI from named params?

From:
Dave Rolsky
Date:
October 4, 2005 22:39
Subject:
Name for module to construct URI from named params?
Message ID:
Pine.LNX.4.63.0510050037280.27328@urth.org
I'm planning to extract some code from MasonX::WebApp and release it
separately.  All it does is take a set of named params and return a new
URI object from it:

   my $uri = URI::FromHash::uri( scheme => 'http', domain => ... );

It'll probably just have that one function, uri().  Any thoughts on the
name?  I've been thinking of calling it URI::FromHash but I'm open to
suggestions.

-dave