develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from February 2005

CPAN usage questions, unrecognized makemaker parameters

From:
Linda W
Date:
February 19, 2005 14:44
Subject:
CPAN usage questions, unrecognized makemaker parameters
Message ID:
4217C139.6050602@tlinx.org
I don't know if these errors are specific to cygwin,
but when I build I consistently see the message:

Checking if your kit is complete...
Looks good
'INSTALLSITESEARCH' is not a known MakeMaker parameter name.
'SITE_PREFIX' is not a known MakeMaker parameter name.
Writing Makefile for <packagename>
---
    Are INSTALLSITESEARCH/SITE_PREFIX supposed to be
sent or recognized by makemaker?