develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from February 2005

DCOP module

From:
Markus Heller
Date:
February 2, 2005 05:18
Subject:
DCOP module
Message ID:
200502021418.28289.markus@relix.de
Dear fellow-authors,

Yesterday I have seen that SuSE has produced some Perl modules that offer
bindings to KDE. Though, I have been contemplating if it was possible to
develop a module that can register a program with a running DCOP-Server and
thus render a program controllable from outside of the execution path. This
concept would increase the manageability of perl code dramatically.

Unfortunately I am busy with my XML::Index::CADG module, so I cannot start
another project.

My question: Is anybody about to develop such a thing?

Regards
Markus