develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from May 2004

tables inside PDF

From:
Mohamed Parvez
Date:
May 25, 2004 22:15
Subject:
tables inside PDF
Message ID:
f86738db0405252215542e13ef@mail.gmail.com
Hello All,

              I was looking into CPAN for a module that will help me
create tables inside PDF document. I also need to create the PDF
document in A4-landscape size. I need to embed small .jpg logo also in
the PDF document.
There were many modules for PDF but I could not locate one module that
helps me do what I need. Is there any module that addresses all my
needs?
Please do suggest which module will be good for this job. If there no
module that helps me create table, it would be fine if I get a module
that will let me draw lines.

Thanks/Regards,
Parvez