develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from May 2004

Application framework namespaces

From:
Michael A Nachbaur
Date:
May 11, 2004 11:29
Subject:
Application framework namespaces
Message ID:
200405111129.18068.mike@nachbaur.com
I'm working on a web application that is almost 100% perl (the styling is
handled in XSL).  The entire application's test and installation procedure is
managed with a Makefile.PL, and the entire package is very CPAN-ish.  I
wanted to know if there was some place on CPAN that I can publish it so other
people can deploy my application if they choose?

I'm using the namespace Nacho::<AppName> for my modules (Nacho being my IRC
nick), but if there was an App::<Foo> namespace that could be used, I'd be
willing to upload this to CPAN when I'm finished.

Does anyone see having this sort of code in CPAN as being useful?

--
Michael A. Nachbaur <mike@nachbaur.com>
http://nachbaur.com/pgpkey.asc