Looking for help with Net::SSH::Perl & Net::SFTP

From:
Dave Rolsky
Date:
November 19, 2003 11:31
Subject:
Looking for help with Net::SSH::Perl & Net::SFTP
Message ID:
Pine.LNX.4.58.0311191328370.8707@urth.org
I recently took over ownership of these two modules because they were
causing problems with Bricolage, and it had been 2 years since the last
releases.  However, I'm not an expert in either of these protocols, nor in
networking in general, so if someone out there is interested in helping
work on these modules, please let me know.  I've set up an SF project for
it, and there's a mailing list
(https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/ssh-sftp-perl-users).  I'm
waiting for the original maintainer, Benjamin Trott, to give me the CVS
repos of these projects so I can have them imported at SF, at which point
I'll check in my changes.

So if you're interested in working on these modules, get yourself a
sourceforge account and let me know the username so I can give you CVS
access.

Also, any suggestions on where else to post this?

-dave

House Absolute Consulting
www.houseabsolute.com