Re: Author's namespace

From:
Fergal Daly
Date:
Re: Author's namespace
Message ID:
20031114102555.GA5496@dyn.fergaldaly.com
But what about code that is shared by several CPAN modules but which I don't
consider to be worth getting up to standard for general use. It's not that
the code is "trash", it's fine I just can't see anyone else wanting to use
it, even if it was fully documented.

I suppose I'll just have to upload Class::OhGodNotAnotherMethodMaker,