(RFC) (PATCH) META.yml Specification Update

From:
Randy W. Sims
Date:
November 13, 2003 19:38
Subject:
(RFC) (PATCH) META.yml Specification Update
Message ID:
3FB44E30.2090004@ThePierianSpring.org

Ok. So, I've gone over the spec and referenced this thread and my
archives of past meta discusions on module-authors, and I've come up
with a preliminary patch for Ken and anyone else interested. This is a
patch against <http://module-build.sourceforge.net/META-spec.html> which:

* Added more YAML rationale articles.
* Fixed existing link to YAML discussion thread to point to new
<http://nntp.x.perl.org/group/> site.
* Added and deprecated the "private" field.
* Added "abstract", "configure", "requires_os", "excludes_os", and
"no_index" fields.
* Bumped version.

Comments and suggestions?

Randy.