Re: How to indicate a dependency in my module

From:
Bruno Negrao
Date:
Re: How to indicate a dependency in my module
Message ID:
009701c3a949$dbf6d7c0$5100a8c0@plugway.com.br
Hi Aristotle, (in portuguese your name is written "Aristóteles":)

> I can't believe noone understood what you were talking about and
> went off to lala-land. :-/
:-) hehehehe "lala-land", that was fun!
Yes, they simply ignored what I asked them.

Even if I use the technique you suggested, when an automated cpan-tester
went to install my module, it will fail if it didn´t have daemontools
installed, right?

I updated my test script avoiding it to fail if it can´t find the
daemontools package installed. I would like to print a warning message to
the STDERR in order to advise about it, but I don´t know how a cpan-tester
would react if it find some output to STDERR...

What do you know about it?

Thanks,
bnegrao