Re: [Module::Build] Re: How to indicate a dependency in my module

From:
Christopher Hicks
Date:
Re: [Module::Build] Re: How to indicate a dependency in my module
Message ID:
Pine.LNX.4.44.0311121141100.8559-100000@yakko.chicks.net
On Wed, 12 Nov 2003, Sam Vilain wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 02:29, Michael G Schwern wrote;
>
>   > YAML was chosen because its human readable and writable, its data
>                                 ^^^^^              ^^^^^^^^^
> So long as you're a FREAK who likes INDENTING and WHITESPACE to
> signify STRUCTURE.
>
> Is it any surprise that YAML is supported by PYTHON?!
>
> </topicalButTechnicallyVoidRantIgnoringTheObviousReplyForComicalValue>

Considering the number of ugly languages that have been spawned from or
inspired by Perl, YAML may turn out to be one of the most respectable in
the long run.  At least it's not procedural like the other ugly children -
PHP and Python.

--
</chris>

"X Windows is to memory as Ronald Reagan was to money."
                       -- Unix-Haters Handbook