Re: [Module::Build] Re: How to indicate a dependency in my module

From:
Sam Vilain
Date:
Re: [Module::Build] Re: How to indicate a dependency in my module
Message ID:
200311121611.45618.sam@vilain.net
On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 02:29, Michael G Schwern wrote;

  > YAML was chosen because its human readable and writable, its data
So long as you're a FREAK who likes INDENTING and WHITESPACE to
signify STRUCTURE.

Is it any surprise that YAML is supported by PYTHON?!

</topicalButTechnicallyVoidRantIgnoringTheObviousReplyForComicalValue>
--
Sam Vilain, sam@vilain.net

  If you cant learn to do it well, learn to enjoy doing it badly.
ASHLEIGH BRILLIANT