Re: How to indicate a dependency in my module

From:
Terrence Brannon
Date:
Re: How to indicate a dependency in my module
Message ID:
3FB03E6B.5050709@urth.org
Randy W. Sims wrote:

> Thinking more about this, I guess META.yml would need to provide a
> little more info to a configure module. Would something like the
> following work?

It's probably too late, but I am not keen on YAML. What is wrong with
pure Perl configuration information? YAML is touchy about how it is
formatted. Perl programmers will be reading this information and all
Perl programmers already know Perl, so why fix what is not broken? Why
force them to learn YAML?