How to indicate a dependency in my module

From:
Bruno Negrao
Date:
November 10, 2003 11:10
Subject:
How to indicate a dependency in my module
Message ID:
006001c3a7be$5a035ae0$5100a8c0@plugway.com.br
Hi all,

I´m finishing to write a module, Proc::Daemontools, and it requires that the
daemontools package be installed on a machine for it to work.
Where must I indicate that this module have a dependency? I already wrote
this on the README file. Is there any other place?

In my test script, I cause the test to fail if it cannot find a process,
'svscan', running on the machine. Do you think that this can cause all the
cpan-testers to fail?

Thanks,
bnegrao.