RFC: New module Net::IP::Test

From:
Perl Dev
Date:
RFC: New module Net::IP::Test
Message ID:
69e37998.799869e3@slysystems.com
Hello,
	I am looking for comments as well as some guidance in possibly
publishing a perl module. I have written the module Net::IP::Test,
which allows users to test IP addresses against an IP block or several
IP blocks of addresses. The module has a simple object creation and a
couple of methods right now, though it still needs some error control
added.  I would like to see it published on CPAN one day, but I am
really not sure if my module is worthy at this point. I have already
registered for a pause ID, but need a little help with what I should do
next or who I should talk to. The module can be downloaded from
http://www.jdog.org/projects/Net-IP-Test, you can also view the
documentation for it there to.

Thank You
Ted Elwartowski