Re: Class::FakeAttributes -- Opinions Wanted

From:
fergal
Date:
Re: Class::FakeAttributes -- Opinions Wanted
Message ID:
20031104093431.GA23871@dyn.fergaldaly.com
On Mon, Nov 03, 2003 at 07:56:57PM +0100, A. Pagaltzis wrote:
> Not really. The idea would be to (be able to) have attributes
> stored in tightly scoped lexical hashes.. which doesn't seem
> doable other than by a source filter (ick!).

I'm not really sure what you mean by that but the code I provided makes
attributes that cannot be accessed directly. You can only read or change
them, by calling the closures created by make_attr(). What else do you mean
by "tightly scoped"?