Re: Class::FakeAttributes -- Opinions Wanted

From:
A. Pagaltzis
Date:
Re: Class::FakeAttributes -- Opinions Wanted
Message ID:
20031103185922.GB1640@klangraum
* darren chamberlain <dlc@users.sourceforge.net> [2003-11-03 19:42]:
>   $ perl -Mstrict -wle 'my $f = { }; my @a = @{ $f->{foo} }'
>   Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at -e line 1.

Oi. I'm getting the autovivification stuff mixed up.. (A good
sign that Perl DWIMs so well that I rarely have to think about
when and what happens.. :-) )

So then there's really no argument about whether or not there
need to be extra routines in ::FakeAttributes (or however else
it'll be called)..

--
Regards,
Aristotle

"If you can't laugh at yourself, you don't take life seriously enough."