develooper Front page | perl.modperl.modules.dev | Postings from July 2005

Re: [svn:modperl-modules] rev 238 - Apache-DebugFilter/trunk

From:
Stas Bekman
Date:
Re: [svn:modperl-modules] rev 238 - Apache-DebugFilter/trunk
Message ID:
42CC2E66.2000308@stason.org
pgollucci@p6m7g8.com@cvs.perl.org wrote:
> Author: pgollucci@p6m7g8.com
> Date: Wed Jul  6 12:09:28 2005
> New Revision: 238
>
> Modified:
>    Apache-DebugFilter/trunk/Changes
[...]
>  0.01_03
> +- Fix Bug in snoop_bb.pm test
> +# starting from Apache 2.0.49 several platforms require you to set
> +# the socket to a blocking IO mode
> +$c->client_socket->opt_set(APR::Const::SO_NONBLOCK, 0);
> +Stas Bekman <stas@stason.org>

Usually there is no point to log fixes in tests in the changes file.
Normally this file is used by users to decide whether they want to update
their version of the module or to find out why something is not working
anymore. A change in a test just clutters that file. That's why I didn't
log it when committing the fix.

However feel free to decide to log those changes, Philip, this is just how
we do changes logging in the mod_perl land :)