develooper Front page | perl.makemaker | Postings from February 2018

ExtUtils-MakeMaker 7.32 released

From:
Chris 'BinGOs' Williams
Date:
February 16, 2018 20:27
Subject:
ExtUtils-MakeMaker 7.32 released
Message ID:
15188127190.A587e.76415@bingosnet.co.uk

  Water was running children were running
  You were running out of time
  Under the mountain, a golden fountain
  Were you praying at the Lares shrine?
  But oh your city lies in dust, my friend
  Oh, oh your city lies in dust, my friend

  -- "Cities in Dust" - Siouxsie and the Banshees

V7.32 of ExtUtils-MakeMaker has darkened CPAN with its presence

The full change log is available online at:

https://metacpan.org/source/BINGOS/ExtUtils-MakeMaker-7.32/Changes

Further detail is available in the source code repository at
https://github.com/Perl-Toolchain-Gang/ExtUtils-MakeMaker

The following despicable beings were involved:

 Ahmad Fatoum, Chris 'BinGOs' Williams, Craig A. Berry, Dan Book,
 Ed J, Felipe Gasper, Ville Skyttä