develooper Front page | perl.macperl.porters | Postings from June 2010

MacOSX Testers: Please test the new SDL perl Mac Launcher

From:
Kartik Thakore
Date:
June 28, 2010 02:59
MacOSX Testers: Please test the new SDL perl Mac Launcher
Message ID:
AANLkTimEywHOUy5ZErlULbqBDshgaWKEW4P0mNVHWJvN@mail.gmail.com
use local::lib

You will need X11 headers (from XCode) to compile from scratch

cpan Alien::SDL
wget http://github.com/kthakore/SDL_perl/tarball/mac_launcher

extract

perl Build.PL
perl Build
perl Build bundle
SDLPerl.app/Contents/MacOS/SDLPerl test/checkkeys.pl

or get shooter from here http://gist.github.com/301949 (click the balls to
continue).

As I don't have a mac I was hoping you porters can help me with some issues.

How to have SDLPerl.app installed so mac users can use it after perl Build
install?

How do I properly call perl Build test with SDLPerl.app? (see the mess in
inc/My/Builder/Darwin.pm)

How do I get SDLPerl to compile with a symbol table so I can debug crashes
like

SDLPerl.app/Contents/MacOS/SDLPerl examples/sols/ch02.pl

Regards,

kthakore