develooper Front page | perl.macperl.porters | Postings from March 2008

I need help

From:
stefan.petrea
Date:
March 18, 2008 14:04
Subject:
I need help
Message ID:
20080318220806.GG9033@89.37.70.170

Hello,

I would like to port a module from linux to Mac OS X.
I have just ne PC and it is not on Power PC architecture.
I want to write a module that will take advantage of fsevents API
in Mac OS X or other similar an in Mac OS X Tiger.
I have really tried all virtualisations possible,pear pc(very very
slow on my hardware),vmware,hackintosh,.img's of Mac OS X from P2P,
nothing works.
Can you please provide a remote account on which I could work on?

Regards,
Stefan