develooper Front page | perl.macperl.porters | Postings from April 2003

Current MakeMaker likely completely broken on MacPerl

From:
Michael G Schwern
Date:
April 7, 2003 02:29
Subject:
Current MakeMaker likely completely broken on MacPerl
Message ID:
20030407035629.GC17892@windhund.schwern.org
Lemme just remind everyone that as of 6.06_01 MakeMaker is likely to be
completely broke on MacPerl.  There have been huge code changes between
6.05 and the current version, 6.10_01.  I don't have an MPW setup to try
it out on and I've given up trying to keep ExtUtils::MM_MacOS in sync.

I haven't heard any comment from MacPerl users about MakeMaker for months
so I figured I'd just fire off another flare to see if there's any
interest.  The longer it remains broken the further it will drift and
the more painful it will be to fix.