develooper Front page | perl.macperl.modules | Postings from June 2011

Re: got many error messages trying to install Net::Twitter

From:
Joel Rees
Date:
June 17, 2011 21:42
Re: got many error messages trying to install Net::Twitter
Message ID:
20110618134220.b06b855c.joel_rees@sannet.ne.jp
Zack:

This list (macperl-modules) is for perl on the old, classic Mac. All the macperl lists are. Perl on Mac OS X perl is standard perl plus some stuff that's specifically Mac OS X, whereas the perl on the classic Mac was standard perl minus a tiny bit and with some emulation layers that made things a little fun at times.

(I don't think anyone is listening here anymore, either.)

Anyway, try at macosx@perl.org instead. (I'd forward it for you, but you need to sign up there anyway.)