develooper Front page | perl.macosx | Postings from December 2013

Re: Memory.bundle will not compile.

From:
Charlie Garrison
Date:
December 12, 2013 23:11
Re: Memory.bundle will not compile.
Message ID:
r422Ps-1075i-D8662D2CB0CF45F796A4B8E71077589F@iorrt.garrison.com.au
Good morning,

On 12/12/13 at 2:59 PM -0000, Alan Fry <ajf@afco.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>I have a script which runs fine on OS 10.6.8 but fails on 10.7.2. The error message is this:

No idea what that screen shot is; we're talking perl so just use
the command line. Also makes it heaps easier for us to help
since we don't need to open another program to see what you're
trying to tell us.

Try installing Memory::Memory again. Make sure you run the
tests. If the tests fail, there are probably compile options
that need changing, show us the test output. If tests succeed
and installs fine, and you still have the same errors, then
there is something wrong with your (script) environment. In that
case, test from cli and show us all error output (not a
screenshot please).

Charlie

--
    Ꮚ Charlie Garrison ♊ <garrison@zeta.org.au>