develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from June 2018

Re: Service-now incidents are not creating after OS upgrade

From:
Shlomi Fish
Date:
June 15, 2018 08:33
Re: Service-now incidents are not creating after OS upgrade
Message ID:
20180615113332.420a3832@telaviv1.shlomifish.org
Hi,

please see http://perl-begin.org/tutorials/bad-elements/ .

> $ENV{https_proxy} = "http://rproxy-hdc.rwe.com:8080";
> $ENV{HTTPS_PROXY} = "http://rproxy-hdc.rwe.com:8080";
>
> my $ua = LWP::UserAgent->new;
> $ua->env_proxy;
>
> # declare the SOAP endpoint here
> my $response = $ua ->
> get('https://soap_user:soap_pwd@dev.service-now.com/?WSDL');
>
> if ($response->is_success) {
>      print "Connection success";
> }
> else {
>      print "Connection failed";
> }
>
> Script output:
> [root@XXXX tmp]# perl test_lwp2.pl
> 503 Service Unavailable at test_lwp2.pl line 29.
> Connection failed

There is no line 29 in your script. Can you show the actual code?