develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from June 2018

Service-now incidents are not creating after OS upgrade

From:
sivavani.basetty
Date:
June 15, 2018 04:46
Subject:
Service-now incidents are not creating after OS upgrade
Message ID:
DB6PR07MB35125F7D0932113A8627A63B8A7D0@DB6PR07MB3512.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com
Hi All,

We have recently upgraded RHEL OS from 6.7 to 6.9. After upgrade we have observed that service-now incidents are not creating.

We are using proxy to communicate.

Created simple script to make call to service-now, but it is failing to connect.

#!/usr/bin/perl -w
use LWP::UserAgent;

$ENV{https_proxy} = "http://rproxy-hdc.rwe.com:8080";
$ENV{HTTPS_PROXY} = "http://rproxy-hdc.rwe.com:8080";

my $ua = LWP::UserAgent->new;
$ua->env_proxy;

# declare the SOAP endpoint here
my $response = $ua -> get('https://soap_user:soap_pwd@dev.service-now.com/?WSDL');

if ($response->is_success) {
     print "Connection success";
}
else {
     print "Connection failed";
}

Script output:
[root@XXXX tmp]# perl test_lwp2.pl
503 Service Unavailable at test_lwp2.pl line 29.
Connection failed
[root@XXXX tmp]#

We are using perl-libwww-perl-5.833-5 version.

Could you please help on how to proceed on this error ?

Regards,
Siva Vani