develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from May 2018

Use LWP to access gmail messages

From:
Alicourant KOTE
Date:
May 11, 2018 23:02
Subject:
Use LWP to access gmail messages
Message ID:
002a01d3e969$447eb9b0$cd7c2d10$@orange.sn
Hi everybody,

I am new to perl but think I love it.

How can I use LWP to access the google mail web page, select uread messages
and display them directly in the gmail?

I do not want to save them somewhere. Just make gmail display the unread
messages.

Here are steps:

1.      Run Google Chrome;

2.      Go to the page http://www.google.com, this will display the page
https://www.google.com;

3.      Find and clic on gmail button in this page;

4.      Wait until all the page loads;

5.      Select my account in a displayed form (there is a list of 2 accounts
in a that form: one is my wife's account) and clic on it;

6.      Fill in my password and clic Next

7.      When all messages are completely loaded, display only those unread.

I do not want to use WWW:Mechanize because it does not deal will javascript.

Can hope to be helped?

Anyway thanks a lot.

A.KOTE