develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from August 2016

Re: Regarding to HTML::Parser

From:
Shlomi Fish
Date:
August 16, 2016 11:22
Re: Regarding to HTML::Parser
Message ID:
20160816142206.37c0fba3@telaviv1.shlomifish.org
Hi Shivani,

I'm replying to your message below.

Please reply to all recipients this time (!!!).

On Tue, 16 Aug 2016 14:04:00 +0300
Shlomi Fish <shlomif@shlomifish.org> wrote:

> Hi Shivani!
>
> I'm forwarding your message to the list, where other people can contribute.
> Next time please email the list / reply-to-all-recipients.
>
> Regards,
>
> 	Shlomi Fish
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
> Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 14:54:31 +0530
> From: Shivani Palle <palleshivani@gmail.com>
> To: shlomif@shlomifish.org
> Subject: Regarding to HTML::Parser
>

> Hai shlomif,
>
> Thanks for suggesting me corrections in my code.

You're welcome.

> I have one more doubt. By using HTML::Parser we can get text between tags.
> But is it possible to redirect the output to another file?(I tried it but
> not able to redirect output to other file)

What did you try? Can you show the non-working
redirect-output-to-a-different-file code?

Writing to a different file in Perl is not hard:

use autodie;

open my $fh, '>', 'other_file.txt';

$fh->print("STUFF to print here.");

> And I am new to perl code. Just started learning.Can you suggest me good
> websites to learn perl?

Sure! See:

* http://perl-begin.org/ (note that I originated and maintain it.)

* http://perl-tutorial.org/ .