develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from August 2016

Fw: Regarding to HTML::Parser

From:
Shlomi Fish
Date:
August 16, 2016 11:05
Fw: Regarding to HTML::Parser
Message ID:
20160816140400.5d233c89@telaviv1.shlomifish.org
Hi Shivani!

I'm forwarding your message to the list, where other people can contribute.
Next time please email the list / reply-to-all-recipients.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 14:54:31 +0530
From: Shivani Palle <palleshivani@gmail.com>
To: shlomif@shlomifish.org
Subject: Regarding to HTML::Parser

Hai shlomif,

Thanks for suggesting me corrections in my code.

I have one more doubt. By using HTML::Parser we can get text between tags.
But is it possible to redirect the output to another file?(I tried it but
not able to redirect output to other file)

And I am new to perl code. Just started learning.Can you suggest me good
websites to learn perl?

Thanks,
Shivani