develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from April 2016

Re: Discouraging the use of HTTP::Cookies

From:
Mark Gardner
Date:
Re: Discouraging the use of HTTP::Cookies
Message ID:
17449D4F-9754-4908-9E49-12F6B6300403@phoenixtrap.com
Another suggestion: submit PRs to port these CPAN dists to use HTTP::CookieJar[::LWP] instead of HTTP::Cookies:

https://metacpan.org/requires/distribution/HTTP-Cookies