develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from September 2013

Re: A HTML Parser Bug?

From:
Gisle Aas
Date:
September 10, 2013 06:17
Re: A HTML Parser Bug?
Message ID:
CAMx+QJ6FdPpijuABhA1v3Dyh_5F9m3NMqiPUHugweT161ga8yw@mail.gmail.com
It's quite a lot of effort to try to distil what's wrong from your report.
 Can you try to reduce the HTML to the minimal amount of code that still
show the claimed difference between Firefox and HTML::Parser.  Sample code
driving the parser would also be helpful.

Regards,
Gisle