develooper Front page | perl.libwww | Postings from March 2013

Re: Trying to diagnose a LWP on FreeBSD (>8.x) issue

From:
Victor Efimov
Date:
Re: Trying to diagnose a LWP on FreeBSD (>8.x) issue
Message ID:
CAF7QZD6a1zWBuxObKxG=H18dmqH4FT+sMpmtxPuFyrSiuUy_eA@mail.gmail.com
seems known bug https://github.com/libwww-perl/http-message/issues/3